Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Birthday Girl and the Big, Big Trip!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Birthdays are meant to be special.... soo special that the memories go beyond the blowing out of the candles... The memories you cherish for a lifetime... you look up and marvel at a world, that you have only seen in pictures. You reflect and ponder....And know that what you have is sooo very very special...
My baby girl turned 10 on the Saturday.... I wanted to mark her first decade with something grand... I took her to the city that has captured my imagination since I was tiny... and she loved it... She loved the hustle and the bustle... She loved the height of it all, she loved the adventure of the subways, the different feel of it all.. She loved the flashing lights of Times Square, the shopping, the food vendors, she loved it all... I loved that it was our lil adventure just the two of us... I hope it was amazing for her... I hope she cherishes it forever... cuz I know I will....

1 comment:

iMoan said...

nice website!
iMoan@www.imoan.co.nr